1. Start straight with heat the ghee in a heavy bottom pan. Now roast the cashew nuts, badam and dry grapes until they turn golden. Take them out from the ghee and keep it aside.
2. After you enjoy the aroma of fresh ghee, fry the Kodo millet in the same ghee itself until the aroma comes out again to leave you enjoying it.
3. Then add the water and mix them well. Now close the pan with a lid and cook till it becomes soft.
4. Now in this stage, water gets completely absorbed by the millets.
5. Add 1 cup of milk, sugar and cardamom powder to the pan. Mix it well and bring it to boil and cook for 5-8
6.Once you see the bubbles peeking out, add the fried nuts and remaining milk.
7. Stir all the contents well and switch off the stove.
8. Kodo kheer krush is ready to serve. You can serve it hot or cold.