Pani varagu dosa can be made just like rava dosa. This neer dosa is unlike the regular dosa which has a thick batter. Here the batter has to be thin with lots of oil. This millet recipe is very simple with just a few ingredients.
A healthy breakfast option for mothers who would like to cook something new everyday. Keep in mind that you will also be cooking something very healthy today. Millets are free of gluten and hence is very good for health when taken often.
Millet recipe – Ingredients:
Proso millet – 1 cup
Coconut grated- 2 tbsp
Salt – as needed
Oil – as needed
Millet recipe- Method:
1) Wash and soak Proso millet for 3 to 4 hours.
2) Grind it to a fine batter with coconut and salt.
3) Mix water to make a runny batter.
4) Heat a dosa tava and pour some oil.
5) Pour a thin layer from outside to inside (like how we do for ravadosa)
6) Close it with a lid and cook it in medium flame.
7) Once it is cooked, no need to flip it. Remove from tava and serve hot with chutney/Sambhar.