Manna Sprouted Ragi Flour
- Sprouted ragi flour is made from crushing sprouted ragi whole grains
- Sprouted ragi flour a.k.a sprouted finger millet flour has increased protein, dietary fiber, and enhanced iron bioavailability when compared to plain ragi flour.
- Ragi is a rich source of fibre and can be made a part of the everyday diet in the form of porridge, rotis, dosa, puttu, and various other dishes
- A good vegan gluten-free source of protein, ragi is also a good baby food due to its rich nutrient content
- Scroll down for more product details
|Nutritional facts (approx) per 100 grams