- 1 cup Proso Millet Idli Rava
- 1/2 cup Urad Dal Soaked for 4 hours
- Salt to taste
- Grid Urad Dal in a mixer grinder in about 1 cup of hot water (thick paste consistency). Wash Proso Millet Idli Rava and drain using a sieve. Add this to Urad dal paste and mix well. I used Hot water as the weather is cold and this will help in fermentation.
- Keep it aside in a warm place for about 8 hours. The batter should ferment and rise. Pour the batter in Idli tray and steam it for about 10 minutes. Oil the tray before adding the batter to avoid idli sticking to the tray.
- Once the idli is cooked, remove from the cooker and let it cool and remove from the tray.
- Serve hot with your favourite chatnis and sambhar
ORDER ABOVE Rs. 300 & GET 10% OFF|USE CART300