Health Mix Biscuit
- All purpose flour (Maida) - 1 cup
- Health mix roasted grain ground into fine powder – 1 Cup
- Butter/Ghee - 3/4 cup (at room temp.)
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 1" piece (minced)
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Green/Dry red Chillies - 1 or 2 (minced)
- Curry leaves - 2 strands (minced)
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Asaefoetida - A pinch
- Salt - 1/2 tsp ( or to taste)
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl to get nice dough like chappatti dough.
- If the dough is not moist enough add 2-3 tblsp of curd.
- Grease an aluminium foil and roll out the dough into a big circle 1 "thick.
- Using a cookie cutter or any bottle lid, cut out into desired cookie shapes.
- Place the cut out cookies on a greased baking dish and bake it for 15 - 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 160 degrees celcius.
- Cool and store in air tight containers and enjoy for many days.