Health Mix Laddu
- 1 cup Sathu maavu powder/ manna health mix roasted grain ground into fine powder
- 1cup brown sugar / juggery
- Ghee as per required
- First the frying pan is heated. In which the Health Mix is roasted.
- The pan is taken away from the fire and kept at a cool place.
- The sugar is added to it and mixed well.
- The mixture is now made into circular shaped balls exact the size of a lemon and kept in tray.
- The laddus can be stored in a container when they come down into room temperature.