Dates Almond Barfi
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon refined oil
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 cups Manna black fard dates
- Deseed the dates and chop them fine. Keep the chopped dates aside, chop almonds and pistachios separately.
- Mix the chopped dates, almonds, pistachios, powdered cardamom and ghee in a large bowl with ghee knead them into a soft dough.
- Apply oil on a dish and transfer the mixture into the greased dish. With the help of a ladle even up the mixture.
- Allow the mixture to set by keeping it in refrigerator. Cut the mixture into square pieces and serve them cold.
Also in Black Fard Date Recipes