Dates Dry Fruits Roll
- 500 gm of Manna black fard dates
- Half cup chopped almonds
- Half cup chopped cashew nuts
- Half cup chopped pistachio
- Half cup grated coconut
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds (khas khas)
- Coarsely grind the black fard dates
- Heat the pan on a low-medium flame, add khaskhas and roast it for a minute and a half. When done take it out in a plate for later use.
- Reheat the pan and pour in ghee. Add the chopped dry fruits and roast on a medium flame for about 2 minutes. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Add grated coconut into the dry fruit mix, lower the flame, let it cook well
- Add the roasted poppy seeds (keep a spoonful for garnishing later) and then add the grinded black fard dates into the pan.
- Mix well and on a medium flame, cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the content to a greased plate and let it cool down.
- Granish it with dryfruits & poppy seeds, roll the mix and allow it to set in the refrigerator for 2-2.5 hours.
- Take the set roll and chop them into half inch pieces
Also in Black Fard Date Recipes