Brown Rice Mushroom Risotto
- Butter : 1 tbsp
- Cooked Manna brown rice: 2 cups (brown rice takes a longer time to cook compared to white rice
- Olive Oil : 1 tbsp
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Finely chopped garlic pods- 5 nos
- Corn flour : 1 tbsp
- Milk : 1 cup
- Sliced mushrooms: 200 gm
- Red Chilly flakes and oregano (Time to use those which came along with the pizza you ordered)
- Grated Mozarella Cheese
- Saute Onion, mushroom and garlic in olive oil and butter until they are soft and keep aside.
- Dissolve corn flour in ½ a cup milk.
- Add the mixture to cooked Manna brown rice and the remaining milk. Cook in a medium flame for 3 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid the rice sticking to the pan. Mash it nicely by adding cheese.
- Add a little salt, the corn flour mixture to this and cook for another 1 minute.
- Now the risotto is creamy in texture. Scoop it in a small container and place it gently on a plate.
- Garnish it with coloured capsicum.