- 1 cup Proso Millet Upma Rava
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 10 Broken Cashewnuts
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Cardamom
- 3 strands Saffron
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add the rava and roast for about 3-4 minutes making till a pleasant aroma rises.
- Heat water in a separate vessel and bring it to boil (Put 3 cups of water for every cup of rava)
- Add the boiling water, sugar and the saffron strands to the roasted rava and allow the mixture to cook on low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is cooked add in the roasted cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom powder and mix them in.
SHOP FOR RS. 300 GET GIFTS WORTH RS. 300 FREE | BUY 3 OR MORE PACKS OF MANNA ISTRONG WORTH RS. 500 GET A SUPERFOOD BUNDLE WORTH RS. 500 FREE | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE RS. 500