- 1 cup ragi flour fine
- ½ cup rice flour or wheat flour (¼ cup works if using fresh rice flour)
- ¼ to ½ cup curd
- 1¼ to 1½ cup water (use as needed)
- ¼ tsp salt or as needed
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 2 tbsp onions finely chopped
- The ingredients are mixed well into a batter. Add Ragi flour, rice flour, salt and curd to a bowl.
- Pour water as needed and make a thin batter of pouring consistency.
- Next add onions,green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Tempering - optional - Heat a small pan with oil.
- Grease a nonstick pan well. Over a heated pan pour one cup of batter in a round shape and flatten it out on the pan. Heat till it is cooked.
- Serve with delicious coconut chutney and sambhar